Natural Deodorant Balm in a tube
Sun, Soul & Luna
Our beautifully scented natural deodorants from Wanderlightly now come in 100% biodegradable cardboard tubes (with no plastic lining!).
Handmade on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, these little beauties are vegan and free of all the nasty stuff - aluminum, parabens, talcs and palm oils. These balms neutralise odours rather than stop the natural function of sweating, allowing your body to release what does not serve it.
Available in 3 divine scents.
Organic butters & oils blended with uplifting Lime & Sweet Orange essential oils to create a refreshing unisex deodorant balm that keeps you fresh all day long.
Ingredients: Love*, unrefined shea butter*, coconut oil*, tapioca flour*, sodium bicarbonate*, candelilla wax, essential oils - lime, sweet orange, tea tree *Certified Organic.
Organic butters & oils scented with sensuous Rose, Jasmine & Sandalwood to create a divinely feminine deodorant balm with day-long freshness.
Ingredients: Love*, Unrefined Shea Butter*, Coconut oil*, Tapioca flour*, Sodium Bicarbonate*, Candelilla wax, essential oils, Rose absolute, Jasmine, Tea tree & Sandalwood, *Certified Organic.
Luna - Bi-carb Free option
A soothing deodorant balm perfect for sensitive skin and those allergic to bi-carb soda. Organic butters, oils & bentonite clay hand mixed with Lavender & German Chamomile essential oils.
Ingredients: Love*, sweet almond oil, unrefined shea butter*, tapioca flour*, bentonite clay*, virgin hemp oil*, candelilla wax, essential oils - lavender, bergamot, tea tree, german chamomile*Certified Organic.
How to use:
- Push 1 mm at a time to avoid spreading over the edges during application
- If too firm to push, you can warm the tube in your hands first, if too soft, pop in the fridge to firm it up
- Tap the tube on a surface if you have pushed it up too far
- Swipe once under armpit, spread with fingers if required – avoid rolling around
- Keep upright in a cool bathroom, away from wet surfaces
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Labels are not covered with plastic laminate so they may mark over time but this is what makes it fully biodegradeable.
End of life: Cardboard tube is home compostable or can be popped into your paper recycling bin.